Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Little Note to Pain

I wrote this note to pain on my Facebook page and I thought I would share it here as well since I haven't given much of an update on how my pain is.  I've decided to apply a bit of the relationship knowledge I have gleaned from some of my classes this semester to my note. 
Dear Pain:
Why must you increase so much at such inconvenient times? I need to sleep because I have class in the morning but you do not allow it. Don't you know I want to live my life untouched by you? Why can't you just leave me alone? I think our relationship is unhealthy and needs to be ended.  I promise I won't bother you so don't bother me.
Sinc
erely, Kathryn
It's short, sweet, and to the point.  I believe that I will be getting another surgery sometime soon.  Possibly in May.  It would be right after graduation and before I leave to work at summer camp.  We will see what happens.  For now I need to figure out how I am going to get all of my school assignments done without being about to concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time from pain.

No comments: