Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Longer a Teenager

Well this is it!  I am no longer officially a teenager.  I am now 20 years old.  I don't think of birthdays the same as everyone else.  I typically don't like my birthday.  When I was 4 years old my mom was cleaning out my closet and she took away some of my favorite clothes because I had out grown them.  I was so upset that I couldn't wear my favorite clothes anymore so I decided I didn't want to grow up.  I wanted to stay little and have everything be the same.  Well my opinion hasn't changed.  I still don't relish the idea of growing older.  The reason for my opinion has changed but I still feel the same.  I would rather just stay a teenager.  Teenagers can have responsibility but if they mess up then it is easily forgiven.  When you are older you have responsibility and if you don't follow through... big problems!  Anyway, I will stop grumbling now.

My family came to my school and had dinner with me to celebrate my birthday.  I was very happy to spend time with my family.  I love them so much!  The rest of my day was filled with writing papers and completing assignments.  I will have to celebrate more fully after finals.

No comments: